I'm sooo delicious

What do you do when you have a Party
"Well, hello everybody, my name is Rita and I'm a Margherita Pizza with extra Cheddar. Every time my brothers and sisters (which are basically all my twins) leave the Pizza station, I get a little upset, but eventually, I get over it. 
Our family, from thousand years back, have had an enemy: the Pepperoni and Jalapeños Pizza. They are the best selling kind of Pizza: they're first and we're second because people doesn't love Cheddar?!
From many years, our family, in many ways, have been trying them down but failed, underneath the Cheese and at the bottom of my crust, I think that it will happen one day!
Just kidding by the way. So one day, as a normal Pizza would be, I  was everywhere in the Pizza station:

  • My dough was at station 1
  • Tomato sauce was at station 2
  • Mozzarella was at station 3
  • Cheddar was at station 4

In the afternoon, I got called for a mission: I had to go to a Party and be delicious! And then, after a while, I realized that I had to be super-extra delicious because they sent a Pepperoni with extra spicy Jalapeños Pizza to the party too!
It's 6:30 pm so... off we go! To be honest, being in the same box with the Pepperoni and Jalapeños Pizza was a complete nightmare!
But, in the end, we went there without fighting and still steaming hot! As we got to the party, there was a load of mess: everyone shouting, super loud music; some people singing their hearts out: man, these people are crazy! 
Anyway, when it got to dinnertime, every-one gathered around the Pepperoni and Jalapeños Pizza, and I was sad about it!

That's when the fun part came: so my enemy glazed at me and saw that I was upset and said "ha ha, see... no-one wants you, you're disgusting!" so filled with pride because everyone was around her, her Jalapeños became too extra spicy in the people's mouths so they shouted "OMG: this is too spicy! It was a bad choice! I'm never getting THIS pizza again!"
And after that, every-one gathered around me!
THEY ATE ME ALL!
And that very moment everybody talked about how good WE were and how spicy OUR ENEMIES were! So, about a week later, we became the "BEST SELLING PIZZA" "
...And they lived cheesly ever after